Valued Contributor

Re: Need remedy with static cling

I have found that not using regular laundry detergent and using the Nellie's or homemade versions that don't suds has made a huge difference.  I no longer have static and don't need to use fabric softeners.

Respected Contributor

@In-x-s wrote:

I have found that not using regular laundry detergent and using the Nellie's or homemade versions that don't suds has made a huge difference.  I no longer have static and don't need to use fabric softeners.

@In-x-s Interesting! I just rec’d the Nellies TS. Would love if changing to this now helps to reduce static. 🤞🏻

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@In-x-s wrote:

@In-x-s Interesting! I just rec’d the Nellies TS. Would love if changing to this now helps to reduce static. 🤞🏻

Let me know!  I use the homemade and it took me awhile before I realized it.  I actually didn't notice until I washed a load of laundry in regular liquid detergent and it was full of static then I made the connection.