Honored Contributor

Need help with pink plaid coat on wall during Isaac's Fri. morning show with Jennifer

This coat or jacket was on the back wall during the entire two hours.  They even restyled it during the show with a blue top underneath.  But it wasn't in the show and I didn't have a chance to watch the rest of the day's offerings.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Need help with pink plaid coat on wall during Isaac's Fri. morning show with Jennifer

Is it A392461?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need help with pink plaid coat on wall during Isaac's Fri. morning show with Jennifer

[ Edited ]

@depglass ...How about A375744?...It comes in three colors including Pink.

I went to the Program Guide and checked out one of the items that were shown during the show...A387346...At about 45 seconds into the video, I saw the coat that you are referring to hanging on the wall and A375744 looks like it could be the one?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

It got very good reviews - it's quite long.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MyShadowLove 

A387346 is interesting! I like it in the red and I don't usually go for florals! Especially a large print like this one but there's something about the color combination that's very appealing

971FBEC4-3219-401B-9941-4F3077F845CF.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, its A375744, the pink is a smaller plaid than shown in the beige main page shot.  Thanks, all.  I have a new love for pink this season.  I've never worn it and now I can't get enough.  Correction:  Actually the beige plaid is the same, it just didn't show up to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MyShadowLove 

A387346 is interesting! I like it in the red and I don't usually go for florals! Especially a large print like this one but there's something about the color combination that's very appealing

971FBEC4-3219-401B-9941-4F3077F845CF.png

@Andreatoo ...Hi...so good to see you!...Yes, when I was checking on the coat for the OP, I just happened to click on this item and was very impressed with this top...The video shows it in Neutral which is the one that I prefer...although the red and blue are lovely also...However, the Neutral stands out to me more...There is something offsetting to me about the way they did the colors on the red and blue?

Hmmm...what do you think?...Should we order it? Woman Very Happy

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove 

It would have been a distinct possibility if he had done it in a petite! I'm only 5'2 and all legs so the top will come down mid thigh and it's not a style meant to be tucked