Occasional Contributor

Need help with Isaac's shoe sizing

Hello, All!

I'd like to get a pair of Isaac's mocs. I'm either a 6.5 or a 7 and always have to try on both sizes when in stores. The only other shoe brand I've bought off QVC is Orthaheel, in which I'm a solid 7.

So, weird question, for those of you who know well both Isaac's shoes and Orthaheels....are you the same size in both? Go smaller in Isaac's mocs? Go bigger?

What say you?

Any guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

---A.J.

Respected Contributor

Re: Need help with Isaac's shoe sizing

AJ - i love issac's driving mocs - like a bedroom slipper for me! i usually wear them with bare na**d feet - even in the winter (when it's not snowing/raining). i am a size 10 and have always worn a 9 1/2 in his mocs and they are perfect. i think i read somewhere that if you don't have any foot issues, that it's a good idea to go a half size down in ballet flats or driving mocs - no matter the brand - and that is true for me. i have never worn orthaheel, so can't help you there! enjoy the shoes if you get them!

Honored Contributor

i am pretty much an 8 (on rare occasions a 7.5).....i buy 8s in IM and in orthoheel indoor/outdoor slippers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I have found that I need to go down 1/2 size in Issac's mocs. In one pair of ballet flats, I actually had to go down one whole size, which was very unusual.
Valued Contributor

I have ordered 2 pair I am an eight I have had to reorder both to 7 and one half

Occasional Contributor

Thanks, ladies! I got the 6.5 and they fit well. Size 7 would definitely have been too big. The mocs are a bit wide, but will be alright. There is a lot of padding in these so I know they will be very comfortable.