Valued Contributor

Need help in finding color of the month coat

On the front page today they are talking about the color of the month.  There is a picture of a coat with black faux fur which is not showing when I click to see the items.  I know there is someone or more who can find this so I will say please and thank you and wait for it to show up.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need help in finding color of the month coat

I'd start with cs first.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if it's a C Wonder coat?  I can't find it.

Maybe one of the mods can help.

Honored Contributor

I can't find it either. I usually can find stuff but this one, not. My guess is that the coat is upcoming and won't be available until they show it on air.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to try and find it.  My guess is it is new or old and all sold out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BaileyBop wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to try and find it.  My guess is it is new or old and all sold out.

@BaileyBop,

I don't think the coat is sold out.  I have never seen one like it  before and I watch the Q quite often, especially the fashion shows. But that doesn't mean  for certain that it has not been sold out...just my speculation.Woman Happy

I might mention too that just in the past month or so I had been looking for this toggle-style of jacket and I never ran across this one on the Q while searching.

QVC Social Team

@BaileyBop wrote:

On the front page today they are talking about the color of the month.  There is a picture of a coat with black faux fur which is not showing when I click to see the items.  I know there is someone or more who can find this so I will say please and thank you and wait for it to show up.

Hello @BaileyBop - I inquired about this coat for you and am told it should be available 10/7. The item number is A284848. Hope this helps!

Valued Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@BaileyBop wrote:

Hello @BaileyBop - I inquired about this coat for you and am told it should be available 10/7. The item number is A284848. Hope this helps!

Thank you do much Eva

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Thanks @lolakimono for posting the pic of the coat. 

I am looking forward to seeing it brought into inventory so I can get a better look at it.Woman Happy