Honored Contributor

Need help from a fashionista who likes Alicia Keyes on The Voice

About two weeks ago she had on an almost olive green top made from what looked like a crisp poplin.  It had a belt sticking out from the left arm.  The finals showed some clips of that same shirt.  Does anyone know what this top is and where to buy it? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Need help from a fashionista who likes Alicia Keyes on The Voice

If you can locate her wearing it from that episode and take a screen shot -- perhaps from YouTube or NBC's Facebook or Instagram pages, etc. -- it would help the fashionista sleuths.  I'd like to see it myself (I don't watch The Voice hoewever).  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@depglass

Is this it?

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor

Honored Contributor

This might help.  Found it under their Twitter account.  I even think she might be wearing the jacket you're talking about in the main photo at the top of the page.

The Voice Wardrobe

@VoiceWardrobe

Official twitter page for The Voice Wardrobe team. Find out where to get the items you see on TV, get tips on styling, and even fitting room access!

Honored Contributor

The Voice contestants are all supposedly wearing apparel from Kohl's but I don't know if that goes for the judges too
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@depglass

Is this it?

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor

Alicia's not the one in the olive green shirt in this picture, she's standing on the right wearing blue.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm

Yikes!  Too much cold medicine for me, evidently. Cat Surprised I just checked out her FB page and looked for something olive within the past two weeks.  The detail that ALICIA was the one wearing it was an important one.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Lucky Charm

Yikes!  Too much cold medicine for me, evidently. Cat Surprised I just checked out her FB page and looked for something olive within the past two weeks.  The detail that ALICIA was the one wearing it was an important one.  

@lolakimono  I actually had to enlarge the pic you posted to make sure who was who. 

(I just need to admit it--I need readers.)

Honored Contributor

The person in the olive green shirt and the person right beside her in the white pants are fans that were excited to meet Miley and Alicia.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau