Super Contributor

Need help finding a very slim ankle or capri pant

I just returned A275216 fro Susan Graver in black. They were not slim enough for me. I want something that is almost but not quite a legging in a black knit material I could wear with nicer tops. 

Has anyone found something like this on the Q ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Need help finding a very slim ankle or capri pant

I have been wearing Women with Control contour waist capris for years in the summer. #224368.  They also come in petite, but not for me.  These are snug fitting.  I like them for aerobics, but they're all-purpose. HTH

Esteemed Contributor

Both D&C Active line and Women with Control have very slim pants that are especially good for those of us with thin legs. I don't have the item numbers but both lines are good. I'm wearing the D&C Active capris today and they have a seam going down the front (if that helps).

Respected Contributor

Hi @pegomyheart!

If you search 'Isaac ankle pants' you will find several different options in various fabrics.  I've had good luck with Isaac and often wear a slim ankle pant look.

Honored Contributor

May I make a suggestion that's a bit unorthodox?

I resisted the legging trend for forever but I've discovered that if you size up you get a slim  trouser fit!

Woohoo!

Esteemed Contributor

I have many pairs of slim leg ankle pants from the Gap. They fit me better than any of the similar type pants found on QVC.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@pegomyheart- not from the Q, but I recently bought a pair (actually 3 pairs) from Talbots which are exactly what you are describing. Knit, slim fit, ALMOST a legging, but not. They're the "Dalton" pants. Fabulous pants.  Fit great and are so comfortable. And right now, they're 50% off. If you search Dalton, you'll find them. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Check out A14924 for slim capris

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I don't have any because I have way too many clothes right now, but I would order Issac's for sure. I might yet😊

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @pegomyheart take a look at Louis De4llolio Ankle Pants I think the ankle is a little narrower.