Super Contributor

Need advice - A369031 Breezies Set of 2 Lace Cami Bras

I've never bought Breezies before.  I'm not amply endowed and at 61 I want comfort but to look decent.  I've tried some of Rhonda Shear's bras and they look more like a uniboob, sports bra.

Has anyone tried this style of bra - does this also give you the uniboob look??  Is the lace soft??  I would wear them with modesty pads because I don't want anything poking through...

They looked comfortable liked the lace...

Thanks Ladies Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Need advice - A369031 Breezies Set of 2 Lace Cami Bras

My track record with the type of bra that has a removable cup tells me to expect exactly that....uniboob.
I am 67 and measure 42 around the band and size B for the cup. I seem to always do better with an underwire.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@58Meezer    i sound like you. 61, not too ample, and have done away with underwires forever.  

i do like the rhonda sheer, but prefer the breezies. these look nice as well. 

my favorite is a307831.  breezies, and a set of two as well. my most comfortable.  i think the thing with most sport bras, is if you are too heavy in the cups, it will give you the uniboob.  i would probably try these, but i have lots of bras. 

Super Contributor

a307831 does look pretty - I do wonder if the seam would show - reminds me of Rhonda Shear's pin up bra.  Comfie bra, but the seam shows with tshirt.  I will keep that bra as a wish list item.  I took a chance and ordered the TSV bras, I like that there is a bit of lace for coverage - I'm modest.  Some of the bras I say why even bother to wear one - there is no modesty and no support - no that I have that much - but those cool drafty breezes in New England sometimes makes things a bit more noticeable! LOL!