Super Contributor

Need Suggestion for Leisure or Nightime Bra

My immediate family has rented an Airbnb house in Crested Butte, Colorado in July. There will be about ten of us staying together in this fabulous house; we're all going for my nephew's wedding.

I have some really, really nice pajamas that I'd like to wear to breakfast on leisurely mornings. However, I am large breasted (46DDD) and feel I need a bit of support under there. I normally wear underwire, structured support bras but would rather find something I can wear to sleep in and join the group in the morning in.

My experience so far is that they don't fit, even when ordering two sizes UP!

I know I won't get a lot of support out of what I'm looking for. Heck, I may have some uni-boob, and that's OK. I just want something that is going to make it possible for me to be having coffee in the morning with family without worrying about the girls drawing attention to themselves.

Does anyone have any suggestions for something pull over or easy on easy off that will basically hold me in.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Suggestion for Leisure or Nightime Bra

[ Edited ]

Have you tried a sports bra? I have a friend who orders bras from Woman Within. They have a good website and tho I don't know her size, she likes what's gotten.

Take a look and maybe give them a call to discuss size. I really hope you find something for you needs. Keep us posted on your search Smiley Happy

PS: The trip sounds wonderful, hope you have a great time!

Valued Contributor

A wRe: Need Suggestion for Leisure or Nightime Bra

What a wonderful trip! My sister loves Hanes leisure ones (pullover and wirefree) or Rhonda Shear Ahh Bras. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Suggestion for Leisure or Nightime Bra

Since you’ve had trouble finding the right one, I would go to stores locally like Dillard’s or Academy and try them on. BBB use to have the Genie 🧞‍♀️ bra and that sounds like the type you’re looking for. My DD in Houston is large chested and she sleeps in sports bras from JCP and Target for comfort and modesty. Happy shopping.