Respected Contributor

I just ordered Martha Stewart jumpsuit - could not resist - see me wearing this now and in Fall with sweater underneath - that is my justification and this is my third jumpsuit if, when it arrives, it fits!  I think I have enough already.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Jumpsuit Intervention!

@dulwich 

Sorry! I can't help you with that. I like jumpsuits! LOL what got me tonight was that funnel neck blouse! I'm picturing it with a big belt over a skinny pant. Didn't pull the trigger yet but I'm seriously considering it

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo  Loving the way you describe how you would wear the funnel neck blouse - very fashionista - think it would suit you very well.

When I saw the jumpsuit I visualized a Katherine Hepburn look - kinda oversized, tight tie at waist, collar up - plus polo underneath in Fall - aaah - hope it fits!!

Honored Contributor

The MS jumpsuit is adorable but at my age, I could not afford to wear any jumpsuit.  I won't go into details.  Enjoy your jumpsuit.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

There you go! That sounds really good! I hope one day you'll post a picture for us. I did break down and buy the funnel top. I wanted the Navy but it wasn't available in my size so I picked up the white

Honored Contributor

They are neat looking.  However I won’t be wearing one!

I take a “P” pill so when I have to “go” time is of the essence!

i can see me now trying to get all “that” down (without getting everything all over the floor).  Then trying to get situated....

Phew!  I get exhausted thinking of getting “it”. All back on again!  Oh! No!  I have to find someone to zip me back up!

Then my friend comes in to find out if I’ve passed out in the bathroom......as  I tell her, “I’ve been waiting for someone to come in to zip me back up!”

She says, “No more jumpers for you”!

She’s right!  I’d be spending all my time waiting to get zipped up!

Respected Contributor

Hadn’t seen that jumpsuit—love it!

Honored Contributor

Wow, jumpsuits are soooo 1970's!! I wore them all the time back then and looked great in them. Now? Ummm NO!!!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new jumpsuit!  But, like others, I find them waay too difficult to get in and out of, especially in an emergency.  If ya know what I mean, Jellybean.  

I really like that funnel-neck top too.  What I want is that elbow-length sleeve sweater for fall..... I should never watch MS fashion shows because I'm always tempted.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

They are neat looking.  However I won’t be wearing one!

I take a “P” pill so when I have to “go” time is of the essence!

i can see me now trying to get all “that” down (without getting everything all over the floor).  Then trying to get situated....

Phew!  I get exhausted thinking of getting “it”. All back on again!  Oh! No!  I have to find someone to zip me back up!

Then my friend comes in to find out if I’ve passed out in the bathroom......as  I tell her, “I’ve been waiting for someone to come in to zip me back up!”

She says, “No more jumpers for you”!

She’s right!  I’d be spending all my time waiting to get zipped up!

@Annabellethecat66  LMAO!! 😆😆😆