Valued Contributor

I forget the poster (forgive me) who always does a fabulous job of finding fashion that eiher the hosts or vendors wear.  I was wondering if you could work your magic.  Smiley Wink  David is on right now with Gili but prior to that he was presenting that car hook you place around your car seats for handbags or other bags while driving. Anyway, the vendor was wearing this really cute sweater that had a stripe down the sleeves with what looked like a mock neck turtleneck.  i'm not sure if it's a Q fashion or not but the top is cute!.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Need Help with Finding Top

That's probably @lolakimono .Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Paging @lolakimono😊

Honored Contributor

@Lattelvr 

Good morning.  I did a quick search and did not find that exact sweater, but I did find two with similar vibes.

$$$$ Lafayette 148 New York

$$ Monrow 

Image result for Monrow Women's Black Two Tone Supersoft Turtleneck

Valued Contributor

These are really close.  I'm going to check them out. Thanks!!!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Eeeeek and gulp!  I checked out this top and it was a little (well, really alot out of my price range).  However, I'm glad I did because it led me to Nordstrom which led me to another sweater which was almost half off in price which I ordered. They are having this great Fall sale!  Free shipping and free returns to boot.  And, then I ordered a Jo Malone fragrance travel Christmas set (yes, it's for me Smiley Wink) . Free shipping too and I was allowed to pick out 3 beauty samples free with the my order.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lattelvr 

Nordstrom is one of my favorite retailers! The shipping is always free and the customer service is terrific

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lattelvr 

Nordstrom is one of my favorite retailers! The shipping is always free and the customer service is terrific

So Agree!  The sale  online this weekend was excellent.  I have 3 clothing items that I ordered from QVC that stlll say In Process for over a week.  One of the reasons I ordered from Nordstrom was not only the sale, but  I'm tired how long it's become to wait for clothing items from the Q.  Nordstrom has never let me down.

Honored Contributor

Lafayette 148 is a classic, high-end brand, not St John but up there.