Respected Contributor

Re: Need Help Finding Fleece Lined Leggings

Rhonda Shear (HSN) has a two pack for $39 + change.  The reviews are good.

Trusted Contributor

I just received these Denim and Co fleece leggings and absolutely love them.  I can't understand the bad reviews as these are just what I wanted.  Now, they are quite a bit more pricey than the ones that have been mentioned here from Kohl's, etc.  But the outer layer is cotton stretch and the inner layer is this wonderful thick fleece that will certainly keep me warm in my NorthEast winter.  I have a pair of Jones NY black fleece lined leggings from oh, about 20 years ago (the first time they were in style!) and these are comparable. 

I don't wear leggings a lot - only at home - so I'm not looking to have a dozen pair for daily wear.  If I did the price would certainly be an issue.  My two pair - the original black (yea, I keep things a long time!) and the new navy will get me through this winter just fine.

Respected Contributor

@Sammijo10  I read the reviews on your leggings and most people stated lack of stretch and too tight in the waist.  Did you size up?  How is the length?  I'm 5'7, would they be long enough for me?  I went ahead and ordered the Rhonda Shear 2-pack in L/XL.  I wear a 12 or medium in most QVC pants (right now...weight is always a challenge for me).  I wanted the fleece lined leggings mainly for wearing at home this winter.

Valued Contributor

I highly recommend HSN-Rhonda Shear fleece leggings.  They fit without restricting and are very soft.

Respected Contributor

I bought a 2-pack of MUK LUK fleece-lined leggings from QVC (Item A335335) and then reordered another set.  I like them.  These are footed, so maybe it's better to call them tights.  They are silky smooth, not at all bulky, and I've been wearing them both under long tops alone or under slacks. 

I sized up when reordering and found the larger size (which is far larger than their size chart would indicate I need) was more comfortable overall. 

My problem with too many other tights like this is that they tend to fit slightly below my  waist, while I like mine to come easily to my waist. 

The price is only $14 for two pairs, I think.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Sammijo10  I read the reviews on your leggings and most people stated lack of stretch and too tight in the waist.  Did you size up?  How is the length?  I'm 5'7, would they be long enough for me?  I went ahead and ordered the Rhonda Shear 2-pack in L/XL.  I wear a 12 or medium in most QVC pants (right now...weight is always a challenge for me).  I wanted the fleece lined leggings mainly for wearing at home this winter.

Trudey:

Sorry this took me so long, I haven't looked at the forums in a couple days. I hear you about the weight, it's been a struggle most of my adult life.  Anyway, I'm usually a large in QVC bottoms - a solid 14 in brick and mortar stores, only sometimes can I get a 12.  I'm a true pear shape.  There is a bit of puddling at my ankle and I'm 5'3".  If you were going to wear boots, no problem for you.  But I don't think there is 4" worth of puddling if you want to wear the with ballet flats.  On you that would be more like ankle pants/leggings.  I'll go measure the inseam for you and post again.

Trusted Contributor

Trudey, I measured the inseam and it is 29" on the D & Co. fleece lined leggings. 

Respected Contributor

I just received the Rhonda Shear set of two fleece lined leggings and I love them.  I'm 5'7" and the length is perfect.  They are completely opaque and flattering. I wear size 12 pants but got the leggins in L/XL and they fit finr,