Trusted Contributor

Re: Need Help Finding Fleece Lined Leggings

I bought the Walgreesn one and to me they were more like tights than leggings. They were not warm at all.

Now don't laugh but I picked up some  fleece lined pants at Sears when I was in there picking up a new Lands End coat. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saw fleece lined leggings today at Kohl's.  Regularly $20, they were on sale today for $9.99.  Picked up a pair.  For Veterans Day, they also had a $10 off coupon sale if you bought $25 in purchases, which I did.  Receipt showed I saved over $101.  Got a cute ring, gold bangle bracelet, the leggings, and a cute chiffon jacket for $18.44 total.  I'm happy.  :-)  May go back for another pair of leggings.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Super Contributor

Well, though I really wanted a winter weight legging, after reading lots of reviews, I ended up going with what I was personally familiar with and gave up on finding new fleece leggings. I had several 35% off emails from Lands End so I bought a couple of new Starfish leggings and 3 more pairs of their corduroy leggings, which are warmer than the Starfish leggings. I love their stuff...great quality, nice weight, and wonderful prices - especially with their discounts. For those who helped with suggestions - THANK YOU...and for those who did some shopping on their own - CONGRATS! 😄

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Constance2 wrote:

Saw fleece lined leggings today at Kohl's.  Regularly $20, they were on sale today for $9.99.  Picked up a pair.  For Columbus Day, they also had a $10 off coupon sale if you bought $25 in purchases, which I did.  Receipt showed I saved over $101.  Got a cute ring, gold bangle bracelet, the leggings, and a cute chiffon jacket for $18.44 total.  I'm happy.  :-)  May go back for another pair of leggings.

@Constance2I think you meant Veterans Day.   I"ve used that $10 off $25 on Cuddl Duds at Kohl's this weekend (I have a separate thread about it). 

Super Contributor

Found some at Walmart for around $6. Black fleece lined. They are so warm. I am buying some more
Respected Contributor

I just saw some today at Bed Bath and Beyond.

Esteemed Contributor

The Bed Bath Beyond and Walgreens fleece leggings are just warm tights.  This is ok and a useful item for a cold weather wardrobe.  When I'm wearing a skirt/dress I like that tights type of fleece leggings better than opaque tights (which aren't all that warm to me) for a warming layer.  

Super Contributor

I am tired of wearing jeans, especially when lounging around the house most days, so I recently purchased 5 pr. of leggings.  They are all easy care, and three are fleece lined.   I have found that my favorites of them all are the Cuddle Duds from Target.  They are long enough for my tall frame and so very comfortable.  The reg. price was $14.99, but I got 2 pr., delivered, and tax included for $24.00.

Two pair were from Walmart at $6.96 each.  The quality is not as good and they are not fleece lined.  The other pair were from Kohl's (orig. priced at $20) and they shrunk even after washing in cold water, dried on low, so now they look like high waters.  

The Cuddle Duds are definitely the best IMO, and worth the price.  On QVC, they cost $19.98 each, plus shipping. Target's price is much better.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

Yep.  Kohl's price is better. I'm headed there again - today 30% off CDs and a coupon for $10 off $25.  Can't beat that at all.  You can get a pair of the fleece leggings and a pair of CD socks and use the $10 off and that would be a great price!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
@Pearlee wrote:

@Constance2 wrote:

Saw fleece lined leggings today at Kohl's.  Regularly $20, they were on sale today for $9.99.  Picked up a pair.  For Columbus Day, they also had a $10 off coupon sale if you bought $25 in purchases, which I did.  Receipt showed I saved over $101.  Got a cute ring, gold bangle bracelet, the leggings, and a cute chiffon jacket for $18.44 total.  I'm happy.  :-)  May go back for another pair of leggings.

@Constance2I think you meant Veterans Day.   I"ve used that $10 off $25 on Cuddl Duds at Kohl's this weekend (I have a separate thread about it). 

LOL.   I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention.  <lie lie>  I'll go back and fix it now.  Thanks for the heads up.  

The Kohl's where I shop didn't seem to carry the CD leggings like the ones from Target that had a better fit for my long legs.  I'm heading back to Kohl's tomorrow and will look again.  That $10 coupon really is a nice incentive.