Super Contributor

Need Help Finding Fleece Lined Leggings

In the colder months, I LOVE wearing leggings and boots. My go to brand is the Lands End Starfish leggings...and though they're a great weight, they're not warm enough for the colder months. Does anyone know of any brands that carry a fleece lined legging or slim leg pant? I've tried Googling this and haven't found anything, but that could be that I'm not phrasing my query correctly.

TIA

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Respected Contributor

Re: Need Help Finding Fleece Lined Leggings

Walgreens
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received a catelog in the mail the other day from a company called NorthStyle.  I had never heard of them but they had some cute things.

They had fleece lined leggings.  I believe they were $29.00.  I can't attest to the quality.   Here is the link:

http://www.northstyle.com/itemdy00.aspx?T1=ND549+CHR+LXL

If you have a TJMaxx or Marshalls around you, I've seen them there as well with all the other tights.

Honored Contributor

@MrsT wrote:

In the colder months, I LOVE wearing leggings and boots. My go to brand is the Lands End Starfish leggings...and though they're a great weight, they're not warm enough for the colder months. Does anyone know of any brands that carry a fleece lined legging or slim leg pant? I've tried Googling this and haven't found anything, but that could be that I'm not phrasing my query correctly.

TIA

Search this site for Cuddl Duds fleece leggings.  Get the stretch fleece ones - they are great.  Some Kohl's are also carrying them.

I also once bought some Legacy fleece leggings from QVC and they are good too.

Respected Contributor

the poly ones aren't super warm outdoors, but they are comfy.  i got a bunch of them for $5 at Job Lot, they look just like the ones LD posted

Valued Contributor

I bought some at Sam"s Club, they came in a 2 pack.  They are not very thick, but very comfortable.  I use mine to wear around the house, with fuzzy socks and a sweat shirt.

They were less than $10 for 2, not the best quality but serve my purpose well.

Respected Contributor

Ebay

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't they add volume to your legs?

Honored Contributor

walgreens and cvs have them.......mostly black but i believe i saw a few colors also. they come in missy or plus sizes. i bought a few for only 5.99.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Wouldn't they add volume to your legs?

Surprisingly, no they don't. Mine don't anyway.