Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomwrote:

Ha! Since I am a member of the “itty bitty” club I never wear wide necked or lower cut tops. You’ll see clear down to my feet if I bend over!! 😂

@AmericanBulldogMom

Well, if we're gonna go there, that's the other reason I like crew necks lol. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I have a very small swan neck, a very small head, large bust and broad shoulders.  My head is small, so small that on one occasion, the technicians opted to use a children CT scanner for a brain scan but my shoulders would not go through.  I don't like crew or turtle necks.  I like portrait, ballet, scoop neck, cowl neck and, bateau.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBAwrote:

@rvmomwrote:

I’m probably in the minority but I prefer crew neck styles.  The neck on most garments are hugh.   I guess that’s why I still have so many of my older tees and shirts.  Perhaps it’s just a lot cheaper to make with much less fabric. 

@rvmom

I'm with you on that!

I have a thin neck and prefer crew neckline (or turtleneck).  

My new favorite summer tees are from Hanes.  Their sport cool-dri are great.  Not to mention ... great prices.

Same here, @ALRATIBA@rvmom. I look much better in a crew neckline. Thin neck and I'm small chest. Plus I've always been told to not buy the neckline that is the shape of your face, and I have a heart shape face. 

I keep crew neck t-shirts, too. We are told "everybody" looks best in v-neck, and that simply is not true. When they do have crew necks or bateau necks, they go quickly! Love a bateau neck, also.