Valued Contributor

I just watched a presentation of these tank tops.  They look pretty nice.  Has anyone tried

Honored Contributor

Nearly Nude?  I thought that was the name of a new brand here but I didn't see anything by that name.   If you are referring to the recent Spanx TSV, I bought one to wear with sheer summery tops.  Yes, I do have a couple of nude smoothing camis in my drawer.  I don't think of them as shapewear, I wear them to smooth things out and for coverage.  I don't wear them everyday.  

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of Spanx but rarely wear them.  I wear a wig and that's hot enough.

I did buy these latest one's.  I have a few outfits that I'd rather not have all of my fat flubs showing.  Hopefully, this will help.

As always, we have to weigh how much we want to endure.  Ha!  With me (and the wig) it will have to be a 'cool' day and hopefully they aren't too heavy.

Worth a try.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nearly Nude Shapewear

[ Edited ]

I have a cami that sort of is like this.It really  doesn't do much more than a bit of smoothing. I got it for modesty rather than support

Honored Contributor

Isn't nearly nude an HSN brand?

I already have more than enough cami's.  I wear them under low cut or see through tops.  They are hot in the summertime and I prefer not to have to go there. No matter what brand I buy, they are always too tight across the bust and smash me down if they have a smoothing feature.

I don't need anymore.  My lingerie drawers are stuffed.

Valued Contributor

Re: Nearly Nude Shapewear

[ Edited ]

Not spanx. I should have mentioned it was on HSN.  I have never heard of it

Honored Contributor

I have a half dozen or so Spanx Thinstincts camis that I've purchased on Zulily for less than $25., each so I didn't need the TSV.  I like to wear them under my more clingy or sheer tops.  Since I'm always in air conditioning during hot weather, I'm not uncomfortable.  Plus the help keep bra straps from falling, a definite bonus.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@disneynut57    If you check out the reviews, they are pretty low, just FYI.