Honored Contributor

Re: Navy is all over the place this season

On 2/22/2015 springers said: I cant post pics on my tablet but I just purchased these navy shoes from amazon that lolakimona posted and I love them.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much. I have been trying to figure out how to post images saved to my clipboard but that is for another thread. I am too lazy to start up the laptop (bad I know). Thank you for posting the shoes, they match my dress perfectly and the heel is comfortable. $50 amazon. Bride and son gave approval to my outfit.
Honored Contributor

I love navy. All shades but especially the dark ink navy.

Honored Contributor

On 2/22/2015 springers said: Thank you so much. I have been trying to figure out how to post images saved to my clipboard but that is for another thread. Thank you for posting the shoes, they match my dress perfectly and the heel is comfortable. $50 amazon. Bride and son gave approval to my outfit.

I'm so happy that you like them! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good thing I can use the color of the season in accessories! I look like I died when I wear navy near my face. Yuck.

Valued Contributor

I like navy and one of many colors in my wardrobe.

Contributor

When I wear navy I wear a nude or a brown or tan shoe. I do not like mixing navy and black. I wore a navy skirt and a pink top to church today with a tan sandal.

Valued Contributor

Looks like we have the Great Navy Debate! going on. lol It appears we all love or hate it.

There was a comment on the red carpet show tonight that navy and black together are fabulous. Not feelin' it.

Super Contributor

Well, finally! It was hard to find for several years. So when I see it offered, I get it. Shoes are definitely hard to find in navy. But I've finally gotten several pairs of casual shoes/flats, and a pair of dress shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad I always loved navy. Last year at the end of the season I picked up a great navy top that I only wore once or twice. I'm thinking of treating myself to a navy leather jacket.