Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I agree that full pleated skirt on that gown does nothing for a petite figure. I love the color on her and the top of the gown looks beautiful on her too. Just proves it doesn't matter how thin you are, there are still some fashions petite women should stay away from. Yikes, tall elegant GP looks ridiculous in that get up.

Just because you are short doesn't mean what you can and can't wear.  I am short, but have very long legs and arms.  If you saw a photo of me you wouldn't think short or petite unless I was by something for a measurement.  It's all about how you are built. 

Honored Contributor

I think Natalie looks lovely. 

Gwenneth looks like she's wearing an afghan. 

Honored Contributor

When I see Ms. Paltrow I always think "pale", "pallor," "pallid" because she is often without color especially on her face. 

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@tsavorite Gwyneth's dress is Dior. The cape is dreadful imo.

@Greeneyedlady21 @tsavorite I think Paltrow is dreadful.  Sorry.  I know you all love her and she is in my family tree, but I think she has a few loose marbles rolling around and this confirms my opinion.

Sure she is.

Honored Contributor

She is beautiful and the dress is beautiful...together they look like one column of nude color.  

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I agree that full pleated skirt on that gown does nothing for a petite figure. I love the color on her and the top of the gown looks beautiful on her too. Just proves it doesn't matter how thin you are, there are still some fashions petite women should stay away from. Yikes, tall elegant GP looks ridiculous in that get up.

Just because you are short doesn't mean what you can and can't wear.  I am short, but have very long legs and arms.  If you saw a photo of me you wouldn't think short or petite unless I was by something for a measurement.  It's all about how you are built. 

Yes, just looking at NP, I had no idea what her height was. I thought the skirt looked fine on her. 

Honored Contributor

Love the look on her and love the dramatic skirt.

Honored Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Her hair should be up.

Her hair looks GREAT the way it is.

@YorkieonmyPillow- She's got the same limp-loving hair that she sported on her wedding day.   If she wouldn't put it up with her wedding dress, she probably won't anywhere else.

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Gwyneth Paltrow

111618-lotd-embed-004.jpg

A potato sak over a gown??

Color is much prettier then the 1st  dress.

I wish she'd change her hair...she's worn this style as long as I can remember..the color also washes her out...and I agree about the cape..its too much~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West