Esteemed Contributor

Re: Natalia Bryant's Prom Dress

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I don't see her breasts falling out or being overexposed at all. I have volunteered as a personal shopper at prom dress events and have seen far more exposure in the dresses selected. I told the girls they looked beautiful. Not my place to judge.

Compared to what I have seen out in the marketplace (and in my suburban town), Natalia's dress is conservative. It has nothing to do with "celebrity". Sadly her famous father is deceased.

I've been searching for nice comfy tops for summer.  Looking at dresses too.  It's May and that mean's prom time, soooo the backless; criscross; low cut in the back and front is all the rage with the high school prom set @Greeneyedlady21 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Natalia is headed to USC in the Fall. She also signed with IMG Models.

Natalia-Bryant_1200.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I wish her the very best.  Having lost her dad and little sister. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

She sure is beautiful!

It's still hard to think of the tragedy of Kobe. My daughter said that is when she really realized we are not promised tomorrow and to live each day knowing how special and important each day is.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Those sleeves belong on her shoulders. The look she's created is a bit sloppy and/or suggestive, and takes away from what a pretty girl she is.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think the dress needs boob support...she looks saggy for being so young😧

What a nasty comment @SeaMaiden Do you ever say anything good about women?

The problem is not the chest area, it's the hideous sleeves that create the impression the dress is coming off.  I actually don't think it is.  It's an illusion.  

She's a teenager, let's be kind!

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

That type of strap/sleeve has become popular on wedding dresses too

2307-0064-scaled-INTERNATINAL.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 the wedding dress is awful.  Are you or someone in your family getting married soon?  We see a lot of wedding dresses.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress.

Very pretty color, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

She looks beautiful! But I too think she will have plenty of chances in the future to wear such a low cut dress. If she has a boyfriend I'll bet he likes it - teenage boys you know!  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I think she looks beautiful,  styled the way she wants in the dress and shoes she selected. She seems to be chosing joy, in the midst of grief