Respected Contributor

Re: Natalia Bryant's Prom Dress

"Feminine"? Yes.  "Pretty in pink"? Yes.  "Classy"?  No way -- and the reason is obvious, and intentional.

Esteemed Contributor

What an insult to a pretty girl.  Why do women and young ladies think they have to show everything to look nice.  How much better if the material was on her shoulders rather than hanging there with nothing to do.  Looks like it isn't finished.  Don't jump all over me...........Just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

What an insult to a pretty girl.  Why do women and young ladies think they have to show everything to look nice.  How much better if the material was on her shoulders rather than hanging there with nothing to do.  Looks like it isn't finished.  Don't jump all over me...........Just my opinion.

@Patriot3 I'm convinced younger people are more concerned with trends.  This off the shoulder dress is on "trend."  So you're saying the dress she chose was an "insult to a pretty girl?"  Betcha she's not the only pretty girl going to prom with a dress that looks similar to hers or at lest has off the shoulders.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

That type of strap/sleeve has become popular on wedding dresses too

2307-0064-scaled-INTERNATINAL.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21 the wedding dress is awful.  Are you or someone in your family getting married soon?  We see a lot of wedding dresses.

Wedding dresses are fashion, and I just like looking at them. It's a topic to discuss.

Don't understand the point of your comment, but it comes across a certain way. So does the heart too. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Her radiant smile lights up her face!  I love the color of the dress , so soft and pretty.  The only thing I do not care for are the elbow sleeves or whatever they are called. I hope she had a wonderful memorable time at her Prom!