Respected Contributor

I would have the sleeves removed.  It would look better without those.

Honored Contributor

I think there's just too much going on with this dress. It sort of reminds me of a shower curtain and a wedding dress. I don't know...I just find it strange. That being said, I think she looks good overall.

Honored Contributor

Re: Naomi Watts In Dior

[ Edited ]

The dress is pretty enough, but there seems to be a lot going on with it. Her hair could use some work. Each to their own, but I can't see donning a couture dress and then having messy hair. It's like trying too hard to look like you're not trying. I don't know, maybe that's the modern day equivalent of saying "what, this old thing"...

Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I do like her and I usualy love Dior  but I don't think this is her dress.   She is way to fair skinned and there is no shape to the dress.  It doesn't flatter her.  

As always, maybe in person and just doesn't  photograph well? FIt is off too. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The dress is pretty enough, but there seems to be a lot going on with it. Her hair could use some work. Each to their own, but I can't see donning a couture dress and then having messy hair. It's like trying too hard to look like you're not trying. I don't know, maybe that's the modern day equivalent of saying "what, this old thing"...

Smiley Very Happy

@stevieb   LOL; the one thing I actually LIKED was her hair!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

@stevieb   LOL; the one thing I actually LIKED was her hair!

@faeriemoon Truth be told, I didn't like much of anything about her look in this picture, including the lipstick...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...