Honored Contributor
I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in beauty or fashion because, while the dress is stunning, her hair and makeup is stellar! She's on now with Carolyn Pollack
Honored Contributor

Re: Nancy looks fabulous!

[ Edited ]

YES!  She does!  There wasn't a makeup show earler.  I thought there might have been.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for her new, longer hair style at all.  It looks messy and unkept.  I wish she'd go back to her old cut and style.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I just turned on the show a few minutes ago.  Nancy and Carolyn both look lovely!

Honored Contributor
I really really like the neckline on that dress! It's lovely. I wish I could see you what the bottom of it looks like
Respected Contributor

I don't care for the hairstyle...looks too severe off her face, she has a rather big square face and could use some softness around it...a side swept bang, and hair towards her cheek and chin areas.

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I don't care for the hairstyle...looks too severe off her face, she has a rather big square face and could use some softness around it...a side swept bang, and hair towards her cheek and chin areas.

'Scuse me..."a big square face"? LOL. Nancy does not have a square face. She is also very pretty. She has it pulled back today and as always, looks pretty! Very nice figure too!

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I just turned on the show a few minutes ago.  Nancy and Carolyn both look lovely!

I just turned it on she is on with Peter Thomas.  She looks great:-)

Valued Contributor

She is a beautiful woman with an open, kind demeanor. She looked particularly lovely today. 

Respected Contributor

Just a matter of "in the eye of the beholder"