Honored Contributor

Did anyone see Nancy working with Jayne this morning? I thought she seemed incredibly rude to Nancy.  Boy, if I were in management, I would have dealt with her attitude immediately after she got off the air.  I think the hosts need to play nice when they are in the public eye because it makes me as the viewer uncomfortable to watch when they aren't working well together.

Contributor

I saw the end of the show during the boot demo. They started laughing over a dog story which was funny. If Jayne was a bit "off" this morning, she recovered well. I think it was a long show and she may have been tired. You need to cut people some slack and Nancy seemed fine.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Did anyone see Nancy working with Jayne this morning? I thought she seemed incredibly rude to Nancy.  Boy, if I were in management, I would have dealt with her attitude immediately after she got off the air.  I think the hosts need to play nice when they are in the public eye because it makes me as the viewer uncomfortable to watch when they aren't working well together.

Yes, I watched the show and actually, I thought it was Nancy who was a bit rude, grilling Jayne about her (Jayne's) training 3 new hosts and asking how they were doing!   Jayne was taken aback by Nancy's question-- which really was not any of Nancy's business, let alone talking about it on air!  Nancy was completely out of bounds IMO, and Jayne said she didn't think she was supposed to talk about that they had 3 new hosts in the works.  Instead of focusing on the item they should have been describing, Nancy went WAY off topic by prying into Jayne's other QVC duties - like training new hosts.  I think it is NANCY who should be "dealt with" by management, not Jayne.  JMO.

Honored Contributor
Maybe both ladies should be asked to sit down and watch yesterday's show as if they were an average viewer. All I know is that in the segment I saw, Jayne's treatment of Nancy really bothered me to the point where I was so uncomfortable that I turned it off. Therefore, I never saw the other segments that have been mentioned. These people should be reminded they are presenters of products and not fierce competitors.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback

[ Edited ]

I agree aboout Nancy trying on clothes too much.  I think she just gets excited but it comes across, at least to me, as a bit self-centered.  Not in an"I am better than you" way but more so, like "look at me".  She seems like a nice person so I am sure this is not her intenet, but it doesn't change the fact that it is very distracting.  She is also very quick to announce that she wears an "extra small or and extra, extra small."  My thought at that point is "good for you".  I wear a medium and I would like to see someone else who wears a medium or a large try-on the item.  That's why I prefer to watch Pat, Jane or Leah.  Much more realistic.