Respected Contributor

Re: Nancy Hornback Said.....

Anyone can listen to Nancy for themselves. About 1:46 into the GILI dog tag presentation from last night. It's on the website. In no way did I take what Nancy said to mean Lisa would be back at the Q.

Super Contributor

On 1/21/2015 cosmic1 said:

Anyone can listen to Nancy for themselves. About 1:46 into the GILI dog tag presentation from last night. It's on the website. In no way did I take what Nancy said to mean Lisa would be back at the Q.

She said this when she was presenting the GILI bracelet for Oronuovo. I won't keep repeating myself because those of you who don't want to believe it just won't even if it was staring at you in the face!

Respected Contributor

Actually, I watched the bracelet too and she didn't mention Lisa at all during that presentation.

Respected Contributor

I bet she comes back wearing her black leggings, black or brown boots and her too tight GILI leather jacket. She will be vending her own line of something, most likely fashion forward, on trend, gorgeous, on the day, sweet spot, beautiful ummmmm clothing line of really tight, one size too small clothes.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

On 1/21/2015 cosmic1 said:

I agree. The producer probably whispered in her earpiece to mention the former show host in order to sell more dog tags.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2015 Crisso said:

I was wide awake when I heard Nancy 1. acknowledge Lisa when presenting the bracelet, then 2. say that Lisa was moving on to better things AND 3. state that we would see her - Lisa - "here soon with something fantastic (I think it was fantastic or some such superlative)".

Just stating the facts....

Go back and listen again. That's not what she said. You got part of it, but you missed the last part. It is not Nancy babbling that is the problem. It is people busy and not hearing exactly what she said.

Honored Contributor

Just watched the video and her comments didn't seem to be saying Lisa would be back at QVC. The 'she'll be doing something great here soon' was pretty clearly a generic 'here'. Moreover, she was pretty clearly talking of Lisa in the past tense... Time will tell, but it seems to me this was much ado about not very much.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

This thread is a classic example of...

Oops, just caught myself. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

On 1/21/2015 stevieb said:

Just watched the video and her comments didn't seem to be saying Lisa would be back at QVC. The 'she'll be doing something great here soon' was pretty clearly a generic 'here'. Moreover, she was pretty clearly talking of Lisa in the past tense... Time will tell, but it seems to me this was much ado about not very much.

ITA. Maybe she will be back, but the way Nancy said it, it was definitely not an announcement The here could mean the Q, or it could just mean somewhere. Nancy saying here was not a deliberate word choice. And she said great - not fantastic

Trusted Contributor

On 1/21/2015 chucky said:

Hey, MFitz. I heard Sandra say the other day when presenting a Gili ostrich type hobo bag that it was designed by their "friend" Lisa Robertson. I wondered why they would mention her name.

Hope you don't get slams on your thread. Have a great day! Smiley Happy

Why wouldn't she mention her name? They had a huge send off for her. Do you think they are going to shun her, or any mention of her name. People read too much into things.