Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

All I could think about after seeing Megan's the morning after the awards were her three children.  This is not a way to view your mother.

@beckyb1012 

I agree!

In an interview about her dress, Meghan Fox said, "My boyfriend (Machine Gun Kelly) told me he wanted me to wear something sexy, so I said, "Yes DADDY".

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

All I could think about after seeing Megan's the morning after the awards were her three children.  This is not a way to view your mother.

@beckyb1012 

I agree!

In an interview about her dress, Meghan Fox said, "My boyfriend (Machine Gun Kelly) told me he wanted me to wear something sexy, so I said, "Yes DADDY".

She is so gross.  She needs to "Transform" herself into a respectable human being with responsibilities.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

People in show business must get attention from the public or they won't keep working. 

Honored Contributor

It is what it is. I really liked the one you posted with the flowers yesterday. 

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't Cher do it first, like over 30 years ago?

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 

To gain more likes and followers on social media, as well as to get talked about in the media.

In Hollywood, there's no such thing as 'bad publicity'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I like them a lot. Especially if done well, like Zoe K, Kendall and Megan. I prefer that the bottom is covered fully, but that's just a preference. 

This look has been done in the past-  Cher did it and so did JLo.

Honestly, I've seen more bare skin, hairy giant bellies and moobs at the beach and at the park in the Summer.

Honored Contributor

I have no interest in naked dresses. I would never wear one so I don't care to look at them either.

Honored Contributor

I want to see one made of a chain link fence. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

People in show business must get attention from the public or they won't keep working. 

There are a lot of talented actors, actresses, singers out there who don't have to rely on this kind of thing to keep working.

They rely on talent.