Esteemed Contributor

Even if I had the beautiful figures here I couldn't wear these. I am so modest. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Naked dresses

[ Edited ]

You don't see men in need of wearing thongs with see through mesh over them showing off their naked butts and lumpy fronts. Just all these B & C list women have the need. It's surely not going to get them on the A list if that's their goal. The only list they're going to make is the desperate for attention list. 

As for Megan Fox. Her eyes always look like she is half in the bag from.....well something.

I wonder if Machine Gun Kelly feels foolish when he's in the company of manly men. Giving himself that moniker is just too ridiculous for words. 

Honored Contributor

Exhibitionist apparel!  

Honored Contributor

I keep saying that your clothing sends a message and says a lot about who you think you are and what you want others to think you are.

I think these dresses make the message very clear what these women think about themselves. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I keep saying that your clothing sends a message and says a lot about who you think you are and what you want others to think you are.

I think these dresses make the message very clear what these women think about themselves. 

@Sooner  Agree with you........Not much respect for themselves is there?

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

Even if I had the beautiful figures here I couldn't wear these. I am so modest. 

@godi  Nothing wrong with being modest.......shows some respect.

Esteemed Contributor

What is their point???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Naked dresses

[ Edited ]

I'm ambivalent.  I've often thought that nudity was the last frontier.  I guess we're there.

What would Joan Rivers have said, for heavens sake!  That could have been pretty funny!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

All I could think about after seeing Megan's the morning after the awards were her three children.  This is not a way to view your mother.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Just stupid . The Un Dress . Next yr are they just going naked ?