Respected Contributor

For those that wear & love cashmere...has anyone ever ordered from the Naked Cashmere website? If so, were you happy with the quality of the product you received?

Their prices are quite reasonable for high quality cashmere goods, and there's a hoodie in the sale section that I'm interested in.

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

Haven't ordered from the site but very important is having 2 ply cashmere. This insures quality, warmth and longevity.

I have purchased many many sweaters from Llbean and Lands End. Quality is excellent, price very fair.

I hand wash in cold water with dish liquid. I have some pieces over 25 years. I store them in their own bags, or pillow cases with a lot of cedar during moth season.

I've found dry cleaning flattens the nap as well as being expensive.

Respected Contributor

Re: Naked Cashmere

[ Edited ]

I have a lot of Land's End cashmere (as well as Talbots and Brooks Brothers), but in recent years, I think the quality of both the fabric and the workmanship has declined.

The site I specifically inquired about offers free shipping and returns, so I ordered the hoodie.  If I don't like it, I'll return it.

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~