Super Contributor

I can't believe they had these jeans for sale on PMS. 

I'm still waiting for my pair to ship from their TSV in August.  They were supposed to ship 9/10 and I'm still waiting.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee I do like the look of that jean -  as long as it's not on my body.   I didn't have a Levi-appropriate body when I was young let alone now.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

bought my first pair of NYDJ as the TSV several weeks ago and they fit very well. I hesitated even with the TSV price but glad I bought them and no plan to buy more, just to expensive. I bought the petite 8-10-12

@Goodie2shoes   They're also my jeans of choice. I've never purchased any of mine at full price. They're frequently on Nordstrom Rack site for around $70 or on Amazon for less than retial w/ free ship/free returns. Yes, you need to size down. 

Some women prefer jeans w/o stretch or ones with a losser fit. To each her own, right?

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal @Harpa I always have to try on jeans,not to mention these are to pricey for my budget

Respected Contributor

I have the Marilyn NYDJ jeans, sized down as suggested, perfect. They are my "good" jeans, love them.

And yes, they are extremely flattering on my short size 16 self and very comfortable.

Valued Contributor

@Sapphiregal  I think these jeans are uncomfortable and I must be in the minority here because I had to size up with this brand.  I think they are over rated. 

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Are they really that great? $99.00 on sale!!!?

@Sapphiregal   I always look for the Cool Embrace fabrication. They're lighter weight to wear indoors and not as stiff as other jeans. Sometimes this fabric costs a bit more, but worth it to me. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Are they really that great? $99.00 on sale!!!?

@Sapphiregal  for some absolutely they are.  The cut and fit are perfect for them and the quality is there. Jeans may be a staple in there wardrobe, maybe even for work.

For others, no. They may choose not to spend that much and have found jeans at a lower price point that work great for them.

It's a personal decision and every brand does not work for everyone.

@Sapphiregal   ITA. I'm difficult to fit in jeans...petite, but a somewhat athletic build. Jeans that are all cotton with no give feel uncomfortable to me. If I need to pay more for quality, comfort and fit, I do. Jeans are something I wear every day...black ones when I want to look more professional. 

Honored Contributor

I would never order these jeans on-line, or any for that matter, unless there were free returns.  There are so many different styles of these jeans and I really think you need to try on the various styles to see which one, if any, fit your properly. 

Zulilly has these jeans periodically and I've seen them on Amazon as a daily deal for a really good price.     

Trusted Contributor

OVERRATED and OVERPRICED and NOTHING special. I've seen them at Goodwill (new with tags) for $14.99.