Honored Contributor

Re: NYDJ sizing question - jeans

@Loves Pink Roses wrote:

I'm confused, If the qvc sizing chart says that the hip measurement is 41, is that the garment measurement or my hip measurement? I'm not sure how to order, I realize every garment fits differently, but I'm very hesitant about ordering "bottoms", any input would be greatly appreciated.

you have to look at "click here" to see actual garment measurements. 

I don't order much clothing from Q but when I do I use the actual garment measurements and it's pretty good fit 

let me know if you need more help

Honored Contributor

never been able to get a good fit in NYDJ

so I gave up 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Loves Pink Roses - @jackthebear did a nice description in her reply how to find the actual garment sizes.  Once you click on it, it will open up a separate box showing the various specific measurements (hip, waist, inseam, etc.) of each size.

The "click here" is usually in the general description of the item.  You then would compare whatever your actual hip measurement is to those particular garment measurements.

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

Hi @Loves Pink Roses - @jackthebear did a nice description in her reply how to find the actual garment sizes.  Once you click on it, it will open up a separate box showing the various specific measurements (hip, waist, inseam, etc.) of each size.

The "click here" is usually in the general description of the item.  You then would compare whatever your actual hip measurement is to those particular garment measurements.

I compare a similar garment like a shirt against what is the click here chart,  example I have a shirt that has a chest of 17 laid flat that will equal 34 and that would work for me

or rise on a pair of jeans that fits well  

Honored Contributor

I'm bummed I didn't order the girlfriend jeans last night when they were on sale.  I also should have ordered a BD sweater I had in my cart as it's at the regular price today.

Honored Contributor

I only tried them at Nordstrom.  I was told to go down a size and it fit me.  I asked why and they said there is extra room in the belly and butt area.  I did buy it.  The only one I ever got from NYDJ.