Honored Contributor

There's a 50% and more sale on the NYDJ site. I just purchased my Alina Skinny Ankle Jeans for $39 from $119. 

Please check it out!!!

Super Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

There's a 50% and more sale on the NYDJ site. I just purchased my Alina Skinny Ankle Jeans for $39 from $119. 

Please check it out!!!

I'm wondering if they are going out of business.  We carried NYDJ jeans at Chico's this year and then put them on super clearance as they didn't sell well.  We don't carry them anymore now.  Hmmm.....

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Please check it out!!!

I'm wondering if they are going out of business.  We carried NYDJ jeans at Chico's this year and then put them on super clearance as they didn't sell well.  We don't carry them anymore now.  Hmmm.....

@Beeweaver   They're on Q, Nordsrtom at  full price. There are many styles on the site at full price. Doubt if going out of business....just some styles discontinued and spring styles coming in.

Super Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Please check it out!!!

@Beeweaver   They're on Q, Nordsrtom at  full price. There are many styles on the site at full price. Doubt if going out of business....just some styles discontinued and spring styles coming in.

Good to know.  They just didn't do well at Chico's and we put them on a closeout price.  Maybe because their sizing was completely different than Chico's.  I had to go up in size to get them to fit me well.  I do like them though.