Honored Contributor

NYDJ LINEN SHIRTS ON SZISH LIST

[ Edited ]

Ok, so I just couldn't decide which color I wanted, so purchased the white and navy linen shirts. It has 2 pockets on chest...not like the one pocket that bothered me on the Side Stitch blouse. 

Yes, linen creases, but that's the "look" and it's never bothered me. White is replacing an older shirt that's seen better days. Navy is a color I've been trying to wear recently close to my face instead of black as I've gotten older...still dark, but softer.  

Anyone else tempted?

Honored Contributor

Re: NYDJ LINEN SHIRTS ON SZISH LIST

@Shanus    Is this the one??

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Ok, so I just couldn't decide which color I wanted, so purchased the white and navy linen shirts. It has 2 pockets on chest...not like the one pocket that bothered me on the Side Stitch blouse. 

Yes, linen creases, but that's the "look" and it's never bothered me. White is replacing an older shirt that's seen better days. Navy is a color I've been trying to wear recently close to my face instead of black as I've gotten older...still dark, but softer.  

Anyone else tempted?

Yes, I may order the navy as I have several JJill washable linen shirts . I love linen in the summer as it is so breathable .

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi   The shirt is ITEM #  A 399470. Sorry, should have included that. I do not size down like the NYDJ jeans. Sometimes in shirts I size up to get a looser fit and be sure buttons don't pull across the chest like they did on the model on the show. 

Valued Contributor

I love those shirts! I couldn't decide what size to get. The details says it is the NYDJ fit, but it also says it is a slim fit.

Honored Contributor

@gtx   I made the mistake of sizing down on their shirts on their site....had to exchange for a medium, my usual size. I should have followed my gut feeling.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus    The shirt looks nice....I like the blue.

I am a tad busty, I find most button down shirts don't place the  buttons where I need them - they skimp and don't add enough.

Respected Contributor

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered this in the pink color.

I debated and debated, mostly because of sizing. I don't like the oversized, big look, nor do I want the buttons to pull. According to the NYDJ size chart, I should've ordered a small, but ended up going with a medium (my usual size with Land's End, Talbot's, etc.). I hope it works!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~