Honored Contributor

I'm watching them sell these jeans for $109. to $124.  I got a pair of NYDJ Jeans from Zulily today, crops which are ankle length on me, for which I paid $29.99.  They're super cute with a curved hem with a band in a lighter color than the medium wash pants.  Fit nicely too.

Pays to check Zulily now and then.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624: WOW...what a deal! Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

YES ...Zulily runs NYDJ every couple months....I shop there alot. They have good deals and no problem with customer service

Honored Contributor

I frequently see them on sales racks at Macy’s and Nordstrom, deeply discounted.  Can also be found at outlet stores, like Saks off 5th.   But...you can’t be sure they’ll have your size. 

Honored Contributor

Zulily has high shipping rates but you got a great deal.  I would not pay $100 or more for jeans but then I am retired and my priorities are different.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Me too on the retirement.  I think the shipping for one item is $5.99., everything else you buy that day or week-end ships free.  I had a couple other items with the pants.

Honored Contributor

NYDJ, I own a very nice collection. Fit is unsurpassed! Donated all my denim to our local women's shelter. Performance style one of my favorites along with Ami and several others. NYDJ sends coupons free shipping. Especially like their selection and choices. No issues stretching out returned several brands for that very reason. 

Frequent Contributor

If you have an Ocean State Job Lots in your area, check them out.  I have one in my town and they have been selling NYDJ Jeans for $25.00 a pair for a couple of years that I am aware of.  I live on the North Shore in MA--Karen

Honored Contributor

Can these jeans be returned to Zulily for a refund if they don't fit or are you stuck?   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   I think you can return for store credit.  I havent bought much clothing, mostly shoes and house stuff, but Ive had good luck with what I have bought.