Honored Contributor

Some of the styles fit me and some do not.  I won't be ordering jeans, although, they do have some nice tops!

Honored Contributor

I have one pair of NYDJ crops they fit great, but I had to try on several sizes and styles so they will be a pass for me

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I used to wear NYDJ jeans, size 4, but not so much any more.  For me,there is a little too much stretch in them now. I found them getting  baggy at the knees. My favorite styles were Ami and Alina. I went back to Levi’s. For those who love them,wear in good health and much happiness!  

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Just watched the video with Leah. She looks really good in those jeans and said she was in a Size 14 (apparently her normal size is a 16). Do you really size down? Cannot believe I'd wear a Size 10 in jeans! One more question? Do they come in a darker denim for dressier occasions? Thanks for the information on other places to purchase for less money! 

yes they stretch 

Honored Contributor

somewhat amusing b/c they knock that brand while selling the fancy pairs of D&C

N Rack has tons of them most times 

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

somewhat amusing b/c they knock that brand while selling the fancy pairs of D&C

N Rack has tons of them most times 

True -- they definitely knock the price! I guess they're trying to appeal to people who love them and wouldn't think of wearing D&Co no matter what the savings.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't order them from QVC but I would like to find a style of these that fit my shape.

I know Jill B has said she wears these jeans as well but I'm not shaped like Jill is nor am I shaped like Leah is. 

Honored Contributor

Re: NYDJ COMES TO THE Q

[ Edited ]

I only have one pair of NYDJ, and I love them.  I bought them recently at Nordstrom when they were on sale.  I just looked at Nordstrom Rack's website, and they don't have any of the straight legged jeans in my size.  Do they usually have a wide range of sizes there?  My current pair are 0.  I wear a 2 in other brands.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I loved my first couple pairs, and several months later, convinced my mother to try them.... I don't remember if she got long jeans or capris.  I got a couple pairs of capris.  Both of us experienced these to stretch out terribly within a little while of putting them on.  Now, I'm really gun-shy of this brand.

Respected Contributor

Good to know! NYDJ is the best fitting jean I've ever owned--pricey, but worth it.