Honored Contributor

Last night on Q2 on PM Style w/ Leah, she presented NYDJ...the straight leg style jeans. Yes expensive, but 4 e/p if that helps.

These are the only jeans I wear now...great fit and stretch, no gap at waist & ordering a size down to allow for the “lifting” factor is definitely necessary.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus - Ditto from me.  Love these jeans.  Would never pay full price.  I've gotten them from L&T, the NYDJ website, and Zulily - all on sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Nordstrom rack for me. Paid under $18.00 for the Barbara style. Score!

Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

@Shanus - Ditto from me.  Love these jeans.  Would never pay full price.  I've gotten them from L&T, the NYDJ website, and Zulily - all on sale.

@Stevie Nix  ITA. I purchased mine on sale at Nordstrom’s and went online to get the black ones and the lighter wash while still on sale. Even sale price, they’re not inexpensive, but the fit/comfort is worth the price.

Valued Contributor

I have gotten some at Amazon.  When they are on sale -- the prices are really good.  Thanks for the info on Nordstrom Rack too!

Honored Contributor

If I purchase the Capri length, they’re the perfect ankle length jean for me....no tailoring necessary. 😄

Honored Contributor

I saw those jeans on amazon the other day.I don't know who has the better price but just tossing that info out there.

Honored Contributor

I love NYDJ, they are $$$ but I always have 1 pair of NYDJ in my jeans wardrobe.  They are my dress up jeans.  After the weight loss, I need another pair but I'll buy them from the NYDJ site, where I have access to the entire line of products.  

Esteemed Contributor

Just watched the video with Leah. She looks really good in those jeans and said she was in a Size 14 (apparently her normal size is a 16). Do you really size down? Cannot believe I'd wear a Size 10 in jeans! One more question? Do they come in a darker denim for dressier occasions? Thanks for the information on other places to purchase for less money! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Valued Contributor

I also watched Leah present these jeans.  I thought she looked absolutely stunning in them and the boots she was wearing.  I don't need any jeans but I sure would be tempted if I did!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!