Honored Contributor

NOW DB puffer is REALLY on sale

[ Edited ]

Could I be anymore griped??!!  Bought that DB puffer jacket (A260665) easy pays totalling $77 and now I see it's really on clearance for 3 easy pays totalling $50.00 (w/o tax, s/h).  Well, I've decided to return the one I have.  Yeah, I'm really disappointed!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: NOW DB puffer is REALLY on sale

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Could I be anymore griped??!!  Bought that DB puffer jacket (A260665) easy pays totalling $77 and now I see it's really on clearance for 3 easy pays totalling $50.00 (w/o tax, s/h).  Well, I've decided to return the one I have.  Yeah, I'm really disappointed!!!

@PINKdogWOOD

No need to return it.  Just call CS for a price adjustment.  Easy peasy!

Occasional Contributor

If it has been 30 days or less since you purchased it, QVC will refund the difference to you by calling customer service and you won't need to return it.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Seriously Ms Lola?  They would actually do this for me?  I know for a fact if this was a purchase at a B&M they'd do this but here??  REALLY??

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@lolakimono  Seriously Ms Lola?  They would actually do this for me?  I know for a fact if this was a purchase at a B&M they'd do this but here??  REALLY??

Yes--they'll credit you if LESS than 30 days!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl- we got your pink floral back. Cat Very Happy @a1961karen and I are telling it like it is.  30 days, and I know it hasn't been that long because you just posted about it.  Happy New Year!

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD, yes, call CS. It has happened to me a couple of times and they have been most accommodating. They would rather give you the discount than get the coat back. Plus, we all know how much you LOVE your new pink coat! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

Everything goes on sale.  Why the gripe?

if its within the 39 days, as others have said, you can call for an adjustment.  

Enjoy your our coat and don't think about it.  You can't always get everything on sale.

Valued Contributor

I called for once when something I ordered and had not even received was reduced in price almost $30 and was given the adjustment. I was very happy about it. Of course, that was before the new shipping policy where it costs an arm and a leg to mail things back when you add in the original shipping! But if they are still doing the price adjustments, then by all means, give QVC a call. Can't hurt.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  Yeah, I noticed that this morning! Glad I hadn't ordered yet but I'm definitely going to now.  Pink or purple, pink or purple, decisions decisions......