Frequent Contributor

Received my copy of Inside Q yesterday.................. love to be INFORMED.  With that said, on Page 35 "November Must-Haves"........bottom right there is a pink and cranberry velvet jacket/ cardigan.......quite pretty.  It's identified as C.  It then directs the reader to "search VELVET on QVC.com", and I couldn't find it!  (thought it was a Susan Graver) and of course now that I can't find it I'm reaching out to QVC'ers to see if you know.

Any help would greatly appreciated, Gerri S

Honored Contributor

@Gerri S wrote:

Received my copy of Inside Q yesterday.................. love to be INFORMED.  With that said, on Page 35 "November Must-Haves"........bottom right there is a pink and cranberry velvet jacket/ cardigan.......quite pretty.  It's identified as C.  It then directs the reader to "search VELVET on QVC.com", and I couldn't find it!  (thought it was a Susan Graver) and of course now that I can't find it I'm reaching out to QVC'ers to see if you know.

Any help would greatly appreciated, Gerri S

I know the item you mean and I cannot find it either. Here's a picture, in case anyone else can help. Even though it says to search Velvet, it looks more like a knit. I didn't find it by searching velvet, floral cardigan, or kimono. It's possible that the pattens are so different that I found it in another color/pattern in a thumbnail/preview and didn't recognize it. There are many floral cardigans and I did not click on all of the results to dig deeper.

Velvet.JPG

Frequent Contributor

THANK YOU CHYNNABLUE for your response and picture.