Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

Good point...pointed toes and all that hardware rubbing on your foot sounds like some sort of medieval torture [[[shudder]]].  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Bri21

I'm not a big fan of bell sleeves...I'll drag it in the gravy every time lol...but I thought that blouse was cute.

Respected Contributor

Re: NORDSTROM "likes"...

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

I just received my catalog today!  I realize I am not always in lockstep with current trends, but I have to say I am seeing those short, ragged leg jeans all over and at this point, I am not a fan.  😕

ITA Magic!  I'm NOT a fan of ragged, short jeans!  uggghhh

While I don't like the really "ragged" ones, I am planning to order a pair of cropped jeans with a released hem from Talbots. I think it's a fun, different take on cropped jeans, and I'm going to give it a try!

Honored Contributor

I received the catalog today. I like this dress:

IMG_3653.JPG

...but l don't like this one:

IMG_3651.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

I just received my catalog today!  I realize I am not always in lockstep with current trends, but I have to say I am seeing those short, ragged leg jeans all over and at this point, I am not a fan.  😕

ITA Magic!  I'm NOT a fan of ragged, short jeans!  uggghhh

@winamac1

Hi Win!  I won't be buying a pair of those jeans anytime soon. 

I read you and your husband just celebrated birthdays! I hope you enjoyed your special days and you both have a great year ahead.  

Note: My dad's birthday was the same as yours. 💕

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@magicmoodz

I hope we aren't going to see those released hems (I think that's what they're called) everywhere on every pair of jeans for years...sometimes the fashion industry doesn't know when to quit!  I wore them back in the day, but I got them the honest way...I refused to get rid of a fantastic pair of jeans...they lasted why past their prime lol.  Honestly, though, I can see where they'd be "cool" on young women for casual wear.  

@MacDUFF 

Oh, I so agree.  Maybe pair them with a pair of flip flops while washing the car, but otherwise, just no! 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1

Thanks, loves.  I don't know exactly what cut/paste problems @Andreatoo is having, but mine are unrelated to those discussed in the link.  I'm not having any problem pasting, but I can't seem to easily get to a picture that I can copy for pasting anymore!  Something changed a while ago, I tell ya, and it's a pain!

Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz

LOL!

@handygal2

That pink dress is pretty!

Valued Contributor

I thought the blue shirt dress was a robe at first.  Yikes 

Valued Contributor

@MacDUFF, love the bright pink shoes.  What is the brand?