Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF@SilleeMee@QVCkitty1@GenXmuse@Andreatoo

From the electronics forum: 

@dooBdoo

"Pictures grabbed off the internet to repost on the forums are often in .png format. For whatever reason, at some point within the last several months something about the forum software has changed and all photos must be in .jpg format to post here.

Photos straight from your camera should already be in .jpg format.

Any free photo editing program pretty much automatically converts an edited photo into .jpg. I use free Photoshop Express app on my iPad & phone. Make some minor tweak to the photo, save it and you will be able to post the saved photo."

Will get link to the entire discussion BRB

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Love almost everything you showed...thanks for sharing

Honored Contributor

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Electronics/Question-for-iPad-users/td-p/3503812

@dooBdoo

The above link is to the forum discussion of the copy and paste "problem." Our broadband is giving us fits, but I do love the gray N dress!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

That first dress is really the only thing out of all the pictures I could actually see myself in. Love it. I like a lot of the items that are posted in but rarely see something I could put on and not feel like I'm in costume. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just received my catalog today!  I realize I am not always in lockstep with current trends, but I have to say I am seeing those short, ragged leg jeans all over and at this point, I am not a fan.  😕

Honored Contributor

Pointed toe shoes = been there,  done that.   Not going there again.   The rest was very cute. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

I just received my catalog today!  I realize I am not always in lockstep with current trends, but I have to say I am seeing those short, ragged leg jeans all over and at this point, I am not a fan.  😕

ITA Magic!  I'm NOT a fan of ragged, short jeans!  uggghhh

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I love the dress and the pink shoes.   I love anything bell sleeve.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sadiesadie

You can wear that dress!!?  Image result for thud gif

I can only dream of wearing that dress!  I love it, too.

BTW, Sadiesadie, are you a married lady?  Or just a Funny Girl?   Smiley Wink

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz

I hope we aren't going to see those released hems (I think that's what they're called) everywhere on every pair of jeans for years...sometimes the fashion industry doesn't know when to quit!  I wore them back in the day, but I got them the honest way...I refused to get rid of a fantastic pair of jeans...they lasted why past their prime lol.  Honestly, though, I can see where they'd be "cool" on young women for casual wear.  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~