Honored Contributor

Got my catalog and marked 7-9-2015 on my calendar!  Anyone else looking forward to this sale?  It is my favorite of the year. 

Trusted Contributor
I love Nordies sale. I got my e-mail link yesterday. I will be helping with VBS on the 9th but will head for Nordies the minute I'm done. What is calling your name?
Respected Contributor

What appeals to me is the deal on three Cashmere Mist deoderants with a spray bottle of the scent. It is a great price. I know Cashmere Mist is pricey for deoderant but it lasts 6 mos and works great for me. I also used to use philosophy but never see it any more.

Contributor
I got the catalog this week. What do you have your eye on?
Trusted Contributor
I usually buy NYDJ jeans,Louise et Cie shoes,Frye handbag,and some MAC,in addition to my usual stuff. My cc will be smokin'! You?
Honored Contributor

Love, love, love this event! Savvy dept is my weakness but also active wear, accessories, handbags, shoes. Always pick up new Lysse-best pricing on new items + Hue, Zella, Vince Camuto, Minkoff, Spade...too many temptations!!!

Some of the items that I'm considering:

Loving this  Trouve trench

And this DKNY anorak

Rebecca Minkoff Hobo

Mark Jacobs backpack

Halogen Ombre clutch

Kate Spade Tote

Michael Kors bootie

Ivanka Trump pump

Vince Camuto pump

Camuto Maxi Cardigan---great price of 78

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Gorgeous fringe handbag-Frye "Heidi"

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love rag & bone jeans

Trusted Contributor
Wish I could wear those heels.....so cute!
Honored Contributor
Drooling over those handbags!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~