Super Contributor
You can google it and it will come up so you can look at it.
Respected Contributor

Fur Dude, not really. You can see that on Nordstrom.com which is very limited. The catalog that is sent out has more. Not real exciting but better than what you see online.

Honored Contributor

It's surprising actually that retailers still send out paper catalogs, considering the costs of layout, printing, and postage.  I used to get a crazy number of catalogs from Pottery Barn (and PB Kids, etc.). but that stopped two or three years ago.  I wonder if they've cut back in general, or cut me back specifically since I rarely buy there any more.

Honored Contributor

I wish we had a large Nordstrom here.  I've never shopped in one.

Super Contributor
@ahoymate.. I realize that, just wanted to get a “ look see” of all the things I don’t need. From those tiny pictures I have managed to fall in love with a pair of jeans, and I can barely see them! The entire catalog might be to much for me!
Respected Contributor

Fur Dude, I doubt it. The catalog is 50 pages minus the kids section. Easy to peruse.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get the catalog in the mail either. I viewed it online, but was underwhelmed this year. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I didn't get the catalog in the mail either. I viewed it online, but was underwhelmed this year. 

Is the entire catalog available somewhere online? I looked on the Nordstrom site, but that's just a small preview of some of the iterms, I think, until the presale begins.

Honored Contributor

I received an email today with the entire catalog.  Saw a couple of items I will look at tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Is the entire catalog available somewhere online? I looked on the Nordstrom site, but that's just a small preview of some of the iterms, I think, until the presale begins.

@jonbon : I googled "Nordstrom catalog," and the anniversary sale one came right up on my iPad. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~