Honored Contributor

Has anyone received the sale catalog in the mail?  It starts on Friday and as of today I have not. 

Super Contributor
No and don't expect to receive it. I shop the sale every year (and use my Nordstrom card) but don't receive the catalog anymore. I called about it one year and they sent it to me. Not sure how they determine who stays on the mailing list.
Honored Contributor

@dsw503 

At this point I don't think I will get it either.  I know I got it last year.  Guess I don't spend enough money!

Respected Contributor

I haven't received one but always have in the past.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DiAnne  I have a Nordstrom charge and I did NOT receive one.  I am thinking that the people that receive the catalogs spend a great deal of money at Nordstrom.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor
I have been a Nordstrom card holder for years and have gotten the catalogue every year except last and this year. I was not happy and told CS and wound up driving to the store last week and picked up the catalog at customer service. I get the feeling they didn’t send out to majority of customers. 🙁
Respected Contributor
Btw- I forgot to add - the catalogue wasn’t that fantastic as it has been in the past..
Respected Contributor

I received a Nordstrom Anniversary catalog. Not much more in the catalog you can't see on their homepage. Tomorrow if you have early access, will be much better.

Honored Contributor

I haven't received it in a few years.  I'm sure it's very expensive to print and mail. 

It doesn't matter that I don't get one.  I shop online or in store.

Respected Contributor

I received mine a couple of weeks ago.  I recall posting that it had been thinner than usual.  I'll be online tomorrow to see if some of the tops n jeans I like are part of the sale - or not probably. 

I wasn't wowed by the catalog.  I've reached the age where I have everything and really don't need anymore, but.....Cat Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing