Honored Contributor

Re: NO disrepect intented but...

@Jacie wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Wow. This isn't a topic that's discussed often!  LOL

Yet once again QVC keeps it around! I have never seen anyone out and about in that stuff!

I have seen it at the local mall. Right now a lot of women are wearing winter coats in my area that are hip length and underneath I have seen some of her clothing peeking out in the back. It looks kind of sloppy but it seems to be acceptable by the women that don't mind it.

Personally, I am old school where the coat should be longer than the shirt underneath but fashion today seems to be anything goes.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@thaikoko wrote:

I'm obviously in the minority.  I am so tired of LOGO.  It's all the same and too expensive for the quality.

LOGO, please do something new without the high price tag.  Tunics are fine.  More basic colors, fewer odd colors, less high-lo & asymmetrical & curved, less layering.  In the summer layering is not on option for me.  Higher, crew-type necklines.  Less deep scoops.

Sorry, but its "intended." Sorry. 

@10000Nicknames

Hmm  ....   I do not see any "disrespect" above .... can you please point it out?

What I see is the OP's  critical opinion ... where is the disrespect?

She was correcting her spelling of "intended", not saying disrespect was intended.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Iwantcoffee, thank you for posting that picture! Wow! What a difference a little lace makes . . . I don't think many sew anymore, so this is a perfect example of why Logo has become so popular. I have a sewing machine, used to sew a lot, but very rarely anymore.

Adhesive-backed Velcro!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10000Nicknames, you can edit your subject line if you like.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I agree. Logo is on too much... it all looks the same... and the price point for basically saggy baggy  hangy t shirts is way too high. The Fable The Emperor's New Clothes comes to mind.

Love it when Lori says, "you can wear this to any event" or "now, where couldn't you wear this?"

Honored Contributor

Sadly, I bought a few and after a few washes they look like a Home Economics project gone wrong..

Respected Contributor

Here's the solution to all the layers...available on Zulily. LOL Sadly that's what it looks like at times when Lori "styles" the models. I felt so bad for Brenda Monday night...she must have on 5 different layers and none of them coordinated. None!

Peach & White Stripe Ruffle-Hem Tunic

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Here's the solution to all the layers...available on Zulily. LOL Sadly that's what it looks like at times when Lori "styles" the models. I felt so bad for Brenda Monday night...she must have on 5 different layers and none of them coordinated. None!

Peach & White Stripe Ruffle-Hem Tunic

I think that's cute for a young un! 

Frequent Contributor

I for one do rely on other's opinions. For example, I do not buy anything that's not rated at least 4 and 1/2 stars.  Also, I just submitted a post and thanked everyone for giving me tips on other sites for clothes and other brands.  They were great!  You are right that everyone's opinion is different and not always helpful, but some of us like hearing them.

Trusted Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

Those on a crusade to save the forums from any perceived slight to any line or host are missing the big picture. I wish everyone could give their opinion in a perfectly neutral way, and at all times be so politically correct or at least sensitive to the point that absolutely no toes are ever stepped on, but that is not going to happen.

The trouble with everyone's own "opinion" is that it is not helpful.  If I say I don't care for WEN (which I have done), it is not helping anyone.  When it gets down to it, who cares what I think about WEN, or LOGO, or D&C?  It is my opinion on a personal topic, and my opinion is not going to change anyone else's mind, not should it.  Liking a brand is a personal choice, and not important enough to be swayed by someone else's opinion.  Save your debates for something important - like public policy.

IMO.  Smiley Very Happy

But I do respect your opinion.  People honestly expressing their opinions has actually made me revisit old convictions about a product  or line of clothing including Logo. I enjoy the honest exchange of views.  One of the best threads ever was about WEN.  It went on for over 28 pages before I lost track of it.  The ladies argued, debated, shared and I learned so much I reread some posts and took notes.