Honored Contributor

Re: NO disrepect intented but...

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@thaikoko wrote:

I'm obviously in the minority.  I am so tired of LOGO.  It's all the same and too expensive for the quality.

LOGO, please do something new without the high price tag.  Tunics are fine.  More basic colors, fewer odd colors, less high-lo & asymmetrical & curved, less layering.  In the summer layering is not on option for me.  Higher, crew-type necklines.  Less deep scoops.

Sorry, but its "intended." Sorry. 

And now let me correct myself. "it's" intended. Wow. Tail between my legs. Woman Frustrated

@thaikoko*****Since WHEN is it disrespectful to have an opinion?  You didn't "knock" Lori as a designer, or her customers for that matter.

You were simply vocal about why it didn't work for you.

That's not allowed?  COIME ON!

These boards have gotten to the point to where every post has to start with "Oh, please excuse me X, Y. and Z.  I have a thought but it is only my feeling.....please excuse the fact that I don't like everything.......

@10000Nicknames*****you are way too sensitive.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@thaikoko wrote:

I'm obviously in the minority.  I am so tired of LOGO.  It's all the same and too expensive for the quality.

LOGO, please do something new without the high price tag.  Tunics are fine.  More basic colors, fewer odd colors, less high-lo & asymmetrical & curved, less layering.  In the summer layering is not on option for me.  Higher, crew-type necklines.  Less deep scoops.

Sorry, but its "intended." Sorry. 

And now let me correct myself. "it's" intended. Wow. Tail between my legs. Woman Frustrated

@thaikoko*****Since WHEN is it disrespectful to have an opinion?  You didn't "knock" Lori as a designer, or her customers for that matter.

You were simply vocal about why it didn't work for you.

That's not allowed?  COIME ON!

These boards have gotten to the point to where every post has to start with "Oh, please excuse me X, Y. and Z.  I have a thought but it is only my feeling.....please excuse the fact that I don't like everything.......

@10000Nicknames*****you are way too sensitive.

You are right. And that's why I rarely visit the forums anymore. I kick myself every time I return only to leave again. 

Respected Contributor

Honestly, I think one of the main reasons the Q maintains the forums is to get the feedback about their product lines and the impressions made on us with the rest of the package. It's not for us to be friends or to discuss anything of interest in the real world when it is upsetting to the feedback machine. It's of interest to them when people get sick of programming or lines, I feel pretty confident.

Those on a crusade to save the forums from any perceived slight to any line or host are missing the big picture. I wish everyone could give their opinion in a perfectly neutral way, and at all times be so politically correct or at least sensitive to the point that absolutely no toes are ever stepped on, but that is not going to happen. Even if they did, there will be those who take it personally when it it isn't. I appreciate your comments OP, and agree with it very much. I do like some of the LOGO line though, and respect the fact that so do others, but I will not be offended in the least if you express a negative feeling about the line. I just won't be offended or threatened by that. 

Respected Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

Those on a crusade to save the forums from any perceived slight to any line or host are missing the big picture. I wish everyone could give their opinion in a perfectly neutral way, and at all times be so politically correct or at least sensitive to the point that absolutely no toes are ever stepped on, but that is not going to happen.

The trouble with everyone's own "opinion" is that it is not helpful.  If I say I don't care for WEN (which I have done), it is not helping anyone.  When it gets down to it, who cares what I think about WEN, or LOGO, or D&C?  It is my opinion on a personal topic, and my opinion is not going to change anyone else's mind, not should it.  Liking a brand is a personal choice, and not important enough to be swayed by someone else's opinion.  Save your debates for something important - like public policy.

IMO.  Smiley Very Happy

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

With so many options out there today with just about all stores having a online presence..go with what suits your wallet.. Most places offer coupons and shipping promotions.

I find nothing cheaper about QVC at all. They are more expensive usually and their shipping times stink plus even with the new reduced shipping it is not an incentive to pay more - I have read nothing but issues with the  different brands such as  inconsistent sizing and quality..

Lots of options out there.

Respected Contributor

It is a quick and easy sewing project to add lace to a tee shirt you like.

http://www.inspirationrealisation.com/2012/05/diy-extra-inches-with-lace.html

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of the Logo line. I'm petite and all of her unstructured tops would be very unflattering on me. I'm not fond of that layered look except when I'm outside in an upstate NY winter.

Honored Contributor

I always feel that when someone says "I'm not doing this or that BUT. . . "  It really means you are going to do it anyway. . . 

If not, why put that phrase "I'm not going to but. . . " in?    THe "but" doesn't make it not so.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion. but that word is a dead give away about what's coming next 99 percent of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee, thank you for posting that picture! Wow! What a difference a little lace makes . . . I don't think many sew anymore, so this is a perfect example of why Logo has become so popular. I have a sewing machine, used to sew a lot, but very rarely anymore.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I call Lori the bag lady with her designs!! Well yes she takes a big bag of money to the bank with selling her clothing at high prices.