Honored Contributor

Re: NO, NO, I don't want QVC to be like HSN. No, No.

On 1/14/2015 millieshops said:

IF you like HSN, go shop there. Why would you need two of them?

HSN has a lot of far superior brands than QVC that is why I choose to shop there at times, yes it is MY choice

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/15/2015 MarthaStewardess said: Years ago QVC was the better shopping channel. They had better programming, merchandise and hosts. Now the tables have turned and I feel HSN is better overall in all those categories.

Ita!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

On 1/14/2015 september said:

I would have to say, that most of the things I've purchased from HSN didn't come automatically with free shipping.

But they do occasionally offer free shipping coupons to their customers, along with discounts, that we can use on most items (just not the TS)

And just saying...QVC offered free shipping on yesterday's TSV. (so they must also be trying to reach out to "certain types of shoppers"{#emotions_dlg.bored})

Yesterdays TSV was a food item, s&h is always included in food items from Q.

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 magicmoodz said:

OK, we get it, millie, you LOVE QVC. And you enjoy putting down the competition. So my question, do two whines make a right?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

So true. We all know she LOVES QVC and looks for every opportunity to put HSN down. I shop from all 3 shopping sites, whoever has the item I want, I buy from.

Super Contributor

I shop at 20 different websites........that's why its called "shopping"........get what you want, from where you want, for the price you want!!!!! Its a pretty simple premise..........{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Lately I'm liking HSN's programming better than Q's. It seems crisper and the hosts seem more likable and less annoying. But maybe it's just a case of familiarity (with Q) breeding contempt. I can't comment on HSN's quality however because I haven't bought anything.

Frequent Contributor

The reason why people are complaining about QVC they WANT better bargains and shipping rates.My answer to that is very simple.SHOP HSN instead.Problem solved. Next complaint.

Respected Contributor

On 1/15/2015 ValuSkr said:

Lately I'm liking HSN's programming better than Q's. It seems crisper and the hosts seem more likable and less annoying. But maybe it's just a case of familiarity (with Q) breeding contempt. I can't comment on HSN's quality however because I haven't bought anything.

HSN's show host's are just as annoying as the Q. They all own every product they are selling and some have two or three. They will say anything to make a sale.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

HSN is good for me on many fronts. Let's start with Andrew Lessman and his products, the Huggable Hangers, Heidi Daus, Jean Dousset, Origami ... These are terrific products. I do spend more with QVC, but I like HSN a lot.

Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2015 DJs mom said:
On 1/14/2015 september said:

I would have to say, that most of the things I've purchased from HSN didn't come automatically with free shipping.

But they do occasionally offer free shipping coupons to their customers, along with discounts, that we can use on most items (just not the TS)

And just saying...QVC offered free shipping on yesterday's TSV. (so they must also be trying to reach out to "certain types of shoppers"{#emotions_dlg.bored})

Yesterdays TSV was a food item, s&h is always included in food items from Q.

S/H being included is very different than free s/h.