Super Contributor

Re: NO LUNCHTIME SPECIAL ON TODAY JAN. 29, 2015

On 1/29/2015 donuts said:

Wow - do people really buy that stuff? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Lately ... I've been supplementing my scarf collection. Less expensive on the LTS than in the shop down the street.

Contributor

I always look at the LTS's. I feel that is the price (for the most part ) the items should be to begin with. Don't always get something, but it's nice when you score. Their clearance prices are not true clearance prices for sure!! And no this is not the norm, they run alittle late some days, but I never seen anything like this.

Trusted Contributor

Kathleen: Yep, I have more scarves now than I can wear. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Great deals on LTS for scarves.

Crosscreek: Totally agree. The LTS are more reasonable and what should be the price. I check out the LTS every day and this is the first time they have not been posted within 5 minutes of the hour. Oh well, saved myself some money I guess.

Regular Contributor

thanks for posting - I couldn't figure out where they were. Yes I do get most of my QVC purchases from these specials especially my Ripka items. Much more affordable and I've discovered fun things here that I wouldn't have known about since I don't spend a lot of time watching.

Honored Contributor

I'm still not getting any showing up.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe they're going to have dinner hour specials today.

Regular Contributor

LTS - hour and 1/2 late. I also reported to C.S. via email and then phone.

I think they do offer some bargains. Yes not every day is a winner, but I have purchased a few items, including my favorite purchase - fall winter 2014 A228368- $62 LTS.

Also it happens sometimes that they don't appear, but this seems to be the longest that I am aware of -- I check just about everyday. Can't win if you don't play. I agree the price of the LTS is more of what the clearance prices -- I wish also they would consider a $3.99 shipping or something of a reduced price for shipping on L.T.S.

Honored Contributor

I think the least the Q could do is put a message and say why there is the delay. Or just that there is a delay.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

Someone is playing ""hookie?""

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I check them by habit every day. 12:40 here and nothing yet.

SteelCityDawn is correct: "So... We can't buy stuff we didn't need or didn't know was going to be on sale? Yeah, I'm not going to call & complain about that." {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

That said, I have gotten some good items on LTS. I wouldn't check on them otherwise.

Gloria