Honored Contributor

I saw Jill Martin on The Today Show and she was wearing her large engagement ring with a wedding band next to it. I guess she did get married afterall.

Honored Contributor

Re: NO GILI LATELY, BUT.......

Why would she get married and not say something?  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Why would she get married and not say something?  

@SilleeMee   Who would she say it to and where? ....the Q, Today Show? I think if someone came out and asked, she'd say if married or not. 

I just saw the same bling ring in emerald cut with a narrow band next to it. She was doing a story about the Beauty Blender so she was holding up close to the cameras.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

IDK but I would think that someone with her social standing wouldn't have a problem with announcing her nuptials somehow. Just seems odd to me that anyone in the media spotlight would not want to say something about such an important event. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   My buddy, Ms. Google, says after an 18 month break she's re-engaged to her fiance...no wedding mentioned, but I saw a narrow band. Maybe her ring is loose and and she's using it to keep the other on tighter. I've done that on occasion.

Honored Contributor

If she got married, she would have announced it post pictures on social media.  She's not the type to get married privately and say nothing.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee   My buddy, Ms. Google, says after an 18 month break she's re-engaged to her fiance...no wedding mentioned, but I saw a narrow band. Maybe her ring is loose and and she's using it to keep the other on tighter. I've done that on occasion.

@Shanus 

Yes, that's probably a guard ring. My guess is that her wedding band will be something spectacular to with that huge engagement ring.

Honored Contributor

Same ring?

Honored Contributor

She is under NO obligation to tell anyone anything!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought I read somewhere she dated Ryan Eggold from New Amsterdam years back