Honored Contributor

Re: NO GILI LATELY, BUT.......

@Lipstickdiva 

IMHO, it was clearly implied there was an obligation.  Why else would you ask why she didn't tell 'us'??  It read that way to me.  That is the problem with just the written word, it is open to the reader's interpretation, and that was mine.

I don't need to know anything about any host, vendor, celeb or the likes.  Their life is their business.  Hollywood et al. do not exist to me.

If the choose to share it, I still don't care and wouldn't be interested in the least.

Regular Contributor

JILL MARTIN RAN GILI INTO THE GROUND.   

Regular Contributor

It looks to me like Gili is going away.  Jill Martin has moved on it appears and maybe Studio Park is supposed to replace it??? I don't know just guessing - but what is offered when you search Gili is less than desirealbe.  I don't think we need any more stuffed animals and furry blankets...

Trusted Contributor

@STYLE wrote:

JILL MARTIN RAN GILI INTO THE GROUND.   

If it was run into the ground, QVC was responsible for it. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor

Why would anyone want to know all about her life.Her life is doesn't work with mine.Her clothe line personally is going away.Have not seen anything in a long time.Never liked her clothes line,surprise it lasted this long 

Esteemed Contributor

She’s getting married in November. Her father got ordained online so he could officiate
Honored Contributor

If Jill Martin contributed to the GILI line, it was minimal.  I've always had the feeling this was some commitee designed line, influenced by Lisa Robertson.  I also think some hiccups in the line are part of the reason Lisa left QVC.  Jill's gig on Today totally replaced her interest in GILI.