Honored Contributor

Re: NO EXCHANGE AND NO RETURNS?

This stuff looks reasonably current to me, most of it anyway.  I did much better searchig by size than the first time i looked.  All I could find was small sizes.  But there are pages of stuff in my 1X-2X range once I decided to search by size.  .  

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely not! 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

No, not unless I already had the same exact item, (ie buying another color).

Regular Contributor

NO WAY! I have ordered other colors of items that I have and fit well. But they didn't fit the same as the ones I already own. Sizing isn't consistant and some times the fabric of a different color even feels different or smells. It's a gamble I don't want to participate in.

Respected Contributor

It depends on the final sale price. I saw a top for something like $7 last week. If I liked it, that would be worth a risk. If it didn't fit, I'd just donate it.

Respected Contributor

Nope. I have sent back too many items because of it..
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, because the prices are dirt cheap. I was watching a repeat of a show with Leah as the host last night, and I was shocked at how low the pricing was. 

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I would certainly hope that they would accept a return for any item that was obviously previously sold...........these items are not being sold "as is" ....so they should be in NEW packaged condition as far as i am concerned...not 

an obvious "return" from a previous customer......

@kelsey17   During these particular clearance shows, the hosts have specifically stated there are "No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final". 

Honored Contributor

I mentioned this on another thread, I ordered an SG blazer from the blow out sale before I read the reviews and tried to cancel it 15 minutes later and could not. The CS person could not cancel it either and filed a complaint for me.

Honored Contributor

Guess not as I have pretty much stopped buying clothing from QVC.  Years ago (late 90's and for several years), my wardrobe was 80% or more from QVC.