Honored Contributor

Re: NO EXCHANGE AND NO RETURNS?

@Shanus @Peaches McPhee @SoX @Fressa @Kachina624 

@@@@@''in view of the fact that the Q honors purchases that are damaged, torn anything that is THEIR FAULT,

YES I am purchasing non-returnable items, if I am SURE of my size...why not?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Sure!

Tons of good deals...

Yes! I absolutely would with a brand/style I have and know. They had a BD poncho I've been drooling over for approx. $25!  Wasn't in my size unfortunately. 

A lot of stores are doing this now, to get rid of clearance. Ann Taylor for example.

People have complaining about the pitiful sales here (and I agree) so this is something, and great deals can be found.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember the fiasco a few years ago with jeans jackets and jeans smelling like bug spray? I wonder if you received something like that would QVC accept it as defective?

Esteemed Contributor

I would certainly hope that they would accept a return for any item that was obviously previously sold...........these items are not being sold "as is" ....so they should be in NEW packaged condition as far as i am concerned...not 

an obvious "return" from a previous customer......

Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Yes.I bought 8 things size small, dicovered one item xlarge. called this morning, was told to send it back and there would be no charge for shipping. 

Honored Contributor

It really depends.  I'm fussy about the way things fit me so I'll only make a "blowout" purchase if it's a brand & style that I know will fit well.

Honored Contributor

Yes. Worse case scenario I lose $7.41. I can afford it..

Honored Contributor

Yes. I just did, as a matter of fact. 2 Linea and 1 Barefoot dream item. The cost of all 3 plus tax and shipping came to $45. It would have been almost $200 BEFORE tax and shipping had they been normal price. 

These are, as someone else mentioned, new items so if they are defective or used, they will accept a return.

If QVC ever offered a "used/2nd" sale at, say $5 an item, then I wouldn't expect it to be returnable. Does that make sense?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

The last several days have been huge markdowns on fashions, shoes, etc. Hitch? No exchanges, no returns...if it does not fit, arrives torn, damaged...tough for you. 

Given difficulty w/ Q's fit, etc. would you purchase items on final sale? 

@Shanus No way!! 

Valued Contributor

No! I read some reviews & these have been sitting in a warehouse for 5 or more years. They are bilding a ne warehouse & don't want to move it all! It's suff that didn't sell!