Honored Contributor

NO EXCHANGE AND NO RETURNS?

[ Edited ]

The last several days have been huge markdowns on fashions, shoes, etc. Hitch? No exchanges, no returns...if it does not fit, arrives torn, damaged...tough for you. 

Given difficulty w/ Q's fit, etc. would you purchase items on final sale? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NO EXCHANGE AND NO RETURNS?

Yes.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Yes I did, and I almost never have a problem with fit. If it won't work for me ,I will donate  it, and some one is sure to be pleased

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sure!

Tons of good deals...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC's Return Policy does not apply to Blowout Clearance Price items. QVC will only accept returns or exchanges for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns. Delivery of Blowout Clearance Price items may take longer.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

An emphatic NO. I have been burned with clothing smelling awful and shoes that were obviously worn (bought new) to trust that this is new merchandise or that there isn’t something wrong with it.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus. If anything arrives damaged, it can be returned.  I've ordered several things where I was pretty sure of the fit (checked measurements of course).  They were great purchases and worked out fine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I would purchase another color of an item I already had.or from a designer that I new the fit. Linea always works for me. D& co I like but sometimes it's a bit oversized. I don't mind that with my lifestyle. I'd be hesitate to try something new but if I did and the fit was off I would just donate it. Some of these prices are less than the 'meal" at a fast food.

Esteemed Contributor

No ... With all the websites offering sales, plus free shipping, I wouldn't even consider ordering something I couldn't return.

Respected Contributor

I ordered something a few week ago.  It was a loose fitting cardigan, so sizing did not matter so much.  I would not buy something that was made to fit closer to the body, due to fear of sizing.  I vary from M to L at QVC.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York