Honored Contributor

Re: NO AMS Live Chat (AM Beauty) 7:00. 9/21

Calista with another generic hair tool with their name on it, that probably sells for 29 on Amz 

although Kristins hair looks nice but she has good hair 

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1  Sorry never heard of that brand. I’m sure someone will give tried and true info. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@house_cat

Oh no!😱
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

And this is still happening on my FB feed!

What the heck?!

I don't know what I did to deserve this, but it's getting old.

Really?  A butt wiper is calling my name?

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 8.01.02 AM.png

The Q can be a pain in the butt...sure hope they don’t sell those on air...don’t let Shawn see those

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  I should have never seen your thread.  I bought a pair of Ecco zip soft sneaker from Nordstrom Rack 41% off.  I chose the black metallic and the bronze metallic both are a different size as I want to see which one fits better.  They are the low bootie with side zip -- love the look/style.  Thanks for adding $$$ to my Nordstrom card.  LOL

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@house_cat wrote:

And this is still happening on my FB feed!

What the heck?!

I don't know what I did to deserve this, but it's getting old.

Really?  A butt wiper is calling my name?

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 8.01.02 AM.png

The Q can be a pain in the butt...sure hope they don’t sell those on air...don’t let Shawn see those

You just gave me a great idea for my "gift closet"! I can bundle this up with some Poo-Pourri and some scrubbie sponges!  What mailman/teacher/bus driver/hair dresser/dog walker wouldn't love that for Christmas?!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat   Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@house_cat @And who couldn’t use such a thoughtful and practical gift...great for housewarming too.

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, jackthebear and Jdtmum & all of you.

We have been on the road for 12 days and having a great vacation.

We crossed off OK & NM on our to do list.

We went to the White Sands National Monument, Lincoln National Forest and Carlsbad Canyon National Park last week.

This week we have been on the Route 66 roads a lot.

We are in Branson & saw the Baldknobbers on Thursday night.  Yesterday we saw the Son's of Britches & this afternoon we saw another good show.

We are heading back home tomorrow.

I bought a Blue/Red plaid shirt at Van Heusan for $20.00 yesterday  & a few postcards here and there.  Also a 6" orange /black 6" candle with a 6 hour timer for fall.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  I love that Rose City coat and the plaid sneakers you posted

@LTT1  I like the Any Body joggers, too and have a couple pair.

@SoX  The JCP sweaters are darling!

Fall clothes are such a wonderful temptation. I bought a corduroy blazer from Anthropologie; they have free shipping & 20% off this weekend.

image.png

I can also wear it as a neutral fall jacket sometimes. The sleeves are full length.

My shrubs fried & died in the sun, so I picked up some new ones today. My landscaper was supposed to be here today with a Purple Leaf Plum tree to replace a tree that also couldn't survive our brutal heat and to replace the shrubs. He didn't show, so I'm going out to dig up the old and plant the new shrubs. Yikes, wish me luck. I pray he's here next weekend to do the tree.

Speaking of bathroom accessories, I was giving the dog a bath this morning when the toilet seat screw & plastic molly fell off for the umteenth time. I was so exhausted from work and feeling sorry for myself, I just sat there & cried for a bit. When I went to the home improvement store, I bought stainless steel nuts and washers and a new seat (in case my repair failed.) My fix worked, but I'm keeping the seat for a week or 2 to be sure. LOL.

Well, I better get my garden gloves, kiddie shovel, & kiddie rake I bought and go make a fool of myself in the front yard.

Enjoy the fallish weekend, Fashionistas!